Like I said above: Hi, I’m Brad.
I am a web developer living in Brooklyn who graduated from NYU this summer as a computer science major.
My love for building websites brought me into the world of design, and throughout my time as a student, I became interested in the artistic world of programming which has since grown into creative side projects and a continued enjoyment of music technology and production.
Click a side to learn more!
Websites, UIs, Backend Technologies, Databases
- Dedicating time looking for inspiration or researching and reading while taking notes and setting bookmarks.
- Getting my ideas down with Pencil and paper allowing for an easy flow of ideas without getting bogged down.
- Plotting out the steps of a project creating time slots with concrete tasks.
- Following my schedule and building out a website. With every new project I include a new technology. For example, with this site this is my first time using Gatsby!
- Reaching reach out to friends, family and co-workers to see where improvements can be made.
Music, Web Experiences, Videos, Visual Programming
- Planning what you’re getting into and knowing you’re gonna be at least a little wrong.
- Trying and quite possibly failing. A lot of my creative pursuits feel just as iterative as a website.
- Placing (looser) constraints that allows me to move forward when something is good enough, and at points, when it's time to move on.
Goal: To create intuitive, inclusive and fun web experiences.